Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Walkden High School' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is Walkden High School, Old Clough Lane, Worsley, Manchester, M28 7JB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to external sites and resources. These sites and resources are owned by their respective copyrights, and we do not lay claim to material externally produced. Nor do we have responsibility for content on linked sites. These links are checked regularly for appropriateness, but if you find any materials that concern you, please inform us immediately. Should an owner of externally produced material object to a link, the link would be removed immediately. Subscription services are not allowed to link to this site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All the links to external sites from pages on the site have been
placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the
Internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have
changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links
from pages on those sites. Whilst the school has made every effort to
ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be
held responsible for the content of external sites.
The website and material relating to third party information, products and services, is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions contained and the material contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.